Make Your Next Career Move Your Final One
Want to join a growing company with a thriving people culture?
- Head Of Content (Online)Apply now
- Product Manager (Online)Apply now
- Product Manager (Sports)Apply now
- Product Manager (Websites)Apply now
- Conversion Optimisation AnalystApply now
- Front End Developer (Product)Apply now
- Front End Developer (New Projects)Apply now
- DevOps EngineerApply now
- Senior Systems EngineerApply now
- PHP DeveloperApply now
- Full Stack DeveloperApply now
- Digital Content EditorApply now
- Digital Content Editor (Product Team)Apply now
- Digital Content Editor (Scandinavian languages)Apply now
- Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply now
- UX Researcher (Media)Apply now
- Senior Web DesignerApply now
- Full Stack DeveloperApply now
- Front End DeveloperApply now
Just a few reasons you’re going to love working as part of our talented team...
Top 10% In Job Satisfaction
Thanks to our people-focused culture
You'll be collaborating on an daily basis with other talented individuals
We’re Growing Fast
Ripe with opportunities in a fast moving and exciting environment
Benefits All Year Round
Our perks are constantly being improved based on team feedback
Training & Personal Development
You'll receive a £1000 Ninja Training Budget to use how you please
Internal Hiring & Promoting
Our people are constantly learning and growing - we put you first
A Culture That Breeds Success
Our dedication & commitment means that everyone succeeds together
We Take Your Career Seriously
You will rapidly grow and develop your knowledge and skills
You can look forward to a job filled with satisfaction, as shown by our employee engagement to date
The top factor in our success is employee satisfaction, which is why we make sure that all aspects of working for us run smoothly.
- Rating number (1-10)
- No. of votes
We asked the entire team to give us their honest thoughts about working here
Our culture and mentality is amazing, the team is incredibly talented and incredibly supportive. The fact that we can suggest ideas and not be shot down is a plus as well
A benefits package created for our people
Our Company thrives from the in-depth and continued feedback that each individual provides, which we’ve used to build our brilliant list of benefits. Our benefits are designed to give you the best possible support for a long and happy career with us. Here are just some of our perks:
generous Holiday allowance
Enjoy 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, your birthday, and the festive period, because rest & relaxation are an important part of work.
Generous individual training budgets and company-wide training accounts allow for continuous personal development.
healthcare cash-back plan
A comprehensive healthcare plan & cash-back scheme mean that you’re covered for all of life’s ups and downs, both in and out of work.
As a company, we’re passionate about giving back. This is why we offer a free day for individual volunteering opportunities.
Flexible working hours
You set your own schedule of when you want to start and finish.
A culture that supports growth & success
Our team culture is one of the things we’re most proud of at iTech. We’re a group of people that loves piling in when it comes to brainstorming and want to make the most of each individual’s talents. We look to encourage this in each other with our core values.
- Radiating energy encourages others
- Always look on the bright side
- Love what you do
- Be the best you can be
- Look for improvement in everything you do
- Be better tomorrow than today
- Help & be helped
- Ask for & offer help willingly
- Win together - never lose alone
- Small things matter
- Seek perfection
- Always expect & deliver excellence
- Live the core values
- Get shit done
- Deliver on time
iTech facts & numbers
Variety is the spice of life, and there’s nowhere that rings truer than at iTech. Whether it be the languages we speak or the programs we use, we’re a well-rounded bunch!
- 27 Ongoing Projects
- 843 Web Pages
- 1.2m Visitors /Months
- 14 Nationalities in the office
- 11.0k Square feet of office space
- 1 Working table tennis
- 92% Staff retention (in last 24 months)
Including continuous training & development
We balance formal training with peer-to-peer learning, encouraging employees to seek out skills both from within their teams and across departments.
Here are just a few of the external courses, conferences and subscriptions our team have enjoyed.
Current job openings
If you think you've got what it takes, have a look at our current open positions below
Don't worry, we're growing fast and always looking for talented people.