Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Content Editor (German speaking)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We are looking for a Content Editor who is passionate about Sports - particularly German Soccer or EU Soccer - who is fluent in English and German and based in Poland.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes onto two of our products in the German market in Sport.
- Using your passion in Sport; audit existing written content, propose bold improvements and create new pages.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market.
- Develop content strategies and ensure they’re followed.
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to Play
- Fluent in English and German, with a strong command of German grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- A passion for Sports, particularly in EU Football in Germany
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital written content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Be self-motivated, imaginative and confident in working on your own initiative and with autonomy.
- Hands-on experience of SEO from a previous role and experience using metrics monitoring or analysing the success of your content.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS).
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with sports betting and have relevant industry experience.
- Experience with video and digital content editing would be a plus.
- Experience working in a highly competitive industry, and experience or awareness of affiliate content models.
- Experience launching and growing sites and/or working across different markets.
- Strong experience using a data driven approach to inform your decisions.
- Experience migrating sites to a CMS (Contentful).
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.