Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Ideate and create top quality video content across our products that engage and blow our audiences minds
- Be the gatekeeper for managing multiple editorial assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from conception through post-production
- Work with filmmakers, animators and crews to produce their most epic work, with timelines and budget in mind
- Partnering with the Video Production Manager, you will expand our roster of filmmakers, animators and visual effects designers, so we can deliver awesome projects internally
- Building strong relationships across our products
Ticket to play:
- Demonstrable experience producing creative video content
- Experienced in producing engaging editorial, explainer and learning films, which deliver on brand whilst maintaining editorial integrity
- Understanding of storytelling and what makes an engaging piece of video content
- You have engaged with a broad network of talented crews - from Directors to DOP’s
- You should be highly passionate about creating exciting, inspiring, and social films within the gaming industry
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- You must be open to new ways of thinking and operating, always challenging yourself
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Working with Content Editors to write and develop scripts
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.