Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Digital PR Specialist
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
We’re on the hunt for a talented, passionate and experienced Digital PR Specialist to work on one of the leading iGaming brands.
This is a brand-new role offering you the scope to grow the product through link building, generating press buzz and acting as a spokesperson on behalf of an industry leading brand.
The brand is an incredibly well supported product and we’re looking for someone who can amplify our content and data, nurture relationships with the press and a whole lot more.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build links in the press and grow brand awareness through various Digital PR and traditional PR channels
- Establish relationships with the media, particularly in the US and Canada
- Interviewing high profile industry people of interest, getting interviews for authors
- Work closely with the team on the inaugural Awards for the brand, working closely with Digital PR Manager to establish a clear strategy.
- Overseeing multiple international digital PR campaigns, maintaining a strong overview of active campaigns, working closely with the team to optimise strategies and guide delivery.
- Work with the Head of SEO and product teams to ensure Digital PR and link building activities are aligned with product objectives.
- Lead on a range of tactics such as campaign-based link-building, newsjacking, social media seeding etc. to secure links and coverage for our brands.
Ticket to play:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in a leading digital PR/content marketing team
- A strong command of the media landscape, digital PR processes and creative campaign content
- A strong interest in sports, preferably working knowledge of US Sports
- An interest and preferably knowledgeable about the gaming industry
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo, Ahrefs and Adobe Analytics would be a huge plus.
- Proven experience and track record in delivering highly successful campaigns.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events including lunch on Fridays on the company
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.