Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Digital PR Specialist
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
We’re looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join our SEO & Digital PR team. You’ll be joining a team that creates exciting digital marketing campaigns that earn media coverage in the US and drive backlinks to a leading global iGaming site.
This role will be responsible for the entire digital PR process from ideation to outreach and works closely with SEO, content, and design.
This role has a significant impact on the growth of the brand in the US and gives us a competitive edge within the space through authoritative media coverage so that we can increase market share.
What you'll be doing:
- Create digital PR campaigns for the US market, including ideation and execution
- Collect and analyze data to support campaign ideas
- Write great stories that will be of interest to the US media
- Own and manage the end-to-end campaign process and be responsible for the results
- Pitch campaigns to relevant journalists in the space to earn media coverage
- Monitor campaign success
- A solid understanding of the US culture and media landscape
- The ability to find the ‘angle’ and create great content using research and data analysis
- Strong organisational skills in order to meet publishing deadlines
- The ability to work with other departments and external agencies effectively
- At least a basic understanding of SEO
- A personal interest in entertainment topics – Tech, lifestyle, gaming, etc
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation with a member of the Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with both Senior Digital PR Managers – 60 mins
- 2nd Stage Interview will be a take-home task - we'll email you the details and give you 3 days to complete before sending back to us to review
- Final Interview with General Manager – 45 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Annual training budget, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.