Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Engineering Manager - Data Science
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Are you passionate about people? Do you enable people to be the best versions of themselves? Do you like to contribute to teams of engineers and data scientists and get stuck in with what they are trying to build? iTech Media is looking for highly talented people to come work with us to help us in our ever-evolving business. We are shooting for the moon as the best place to work whilst shipping greatness and having fun along the way.
Have you ever dreamt of running your own startup? iTech Media’s newly-formed Incubator squad could be the chance you’re looking for. The team’s mission is to develop data science-based prototypes, then refine and integrate them into the wider business. With one successful project under their belt already, the team need someone who can take that success to the next level.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a world class manager that recruits, develops and retains talent in a scaling team of data scientists and engineers.
- Be able to explain data science techniques and the data science development process to stakeholders unfamiliar with data science, and provide guidance to data scientists and engineers
- Evangelise for the team, engaging with teams such as SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, and Product teams to develop ideas through proof of concepts and MVPs to fully integrated products.
- Show value fast: building prototypes and MVPs within a 3 month season, learning from each project
- Embrace the team’s experimental nature by staying on top of the latest developments in data science and MLOps technology and be on the lookout for how they can help benefit the company.
- Ensure the best quality and teamwork possible in everything we build across the company by working with truly inspiring people who look to you to help them reach some jaw dropping achievements.
- Learn, learn, then learn some more using current and emerging data science technologies for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting data science prototypes/MVPs to build your teams knowledge pool.
We celebrate diversity in our teams, and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfil all of the criteria, we encourage you to still apply and your application will be considered fairly.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary