Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Take ownership of the general ledger, be responsible for maintaining the chart of accounts in preparation for production of financial statements.
- Own, in collaboration with the FP&A Analyst, the preparation of monthly financial reporting pack including: P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow whilst providing commentaries and variance analysis to the business.
- Be the main contact for external accountants and auditors for statutory reporting and group audits.
- Being responsible for the preparation of the group accounts including small overseas subsidiary.
- Lead on projects around R&D and collaborate with FP&A around business expectations and planning.
- Liaise with our international subsidiary, gaining understanding of Polish accounting regulation and preparation.
- Provide guidance to our team in preparing month end close through regular training and coaching around upholding accounting principles.
- Be responsible for payroll and pensions submissions as well as employment and company tax returns including Corporate Tax, VAT returns, PSA.
- Lead on cash management and forecasting along with supplier payment approvals.
- Review and monthly journal entries including accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
Ticket to play:
- You must be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with experience in a similar role
- Be an analytical pro - there will be plenty of opportunities available if you learn more about the business.
- To be an Excel Master – experience working with Pivot and VLOOKUP is considered intermediate.
- Use organisational development understanding to push forward the finance function by providing world class insights and information to senior management
- You will also have experience of supervising a small team of account assistants.
- Bring our values and culture to life through smart ways of working
- Be a self-starter, identify problems and find solutions. Bring a vision of best in class.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.