Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Front of House Coordinator
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We’ve got a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their career rolling as a Front of House Coordinator within our Operations Team. This role is going to be amazing opportunity for someone to learn aspects of the business, whilst starting on their journey with us at iTech Media. We are looking for that special someone to be our first face of our London Office. In this position you will have the ability to create this role as your own, as it is our first time hiring for this role! Everyday will be a chance to learn different areas of the business within Operations while providing an EPIC experience for our employees in our London Office location.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Act as the first point of contact for the entire company.
- Facilitate and welcome all guests and visitors into the office space (don't forget to offer them a drink!)
- Working with the Office Manager and Operations Team to create a unique day to day experience .
- Distribute post and deliveries to individuals in the office.
- Ownership of building access and all tasks that accompany building access.
- Be the stakeholder for security and cleaning crew in the office and work closely with our Facilities Team.
- Take on administrative duties from areas of Operations for support.
- Assist the Experience & Events Leads, Facilities and Operations on events and projects where needed.
- Pair with the Facilities and Office Manager on day to day tasks such as prepping the office for opening and closing.
- Monitor the entrance for unwelcome visitors and all traffic into the office.
- Manage the visitor management tools and system.
- Keep a relationship with building management and security. Be the owner of building issues and reporting.
- Monitor the Slack channel for Ops and act as the first contact for support.
- Flag issues where they raise.
- Assist with preparations/closing to evening and after work events.
- Assist with larger event set up if requested.
- Learn the business and what makes iTech tick.
Ticket to play:
- Radiate positivity
- Good communication skills
- Someone ready to take on any task and open
- Desirable interest in being/learning to be a Barista
- Provide refreshments to our visitors and guests
- Must be flexible and ready for work/challenges of the day to day of the business
- They will assist on running our little marketplace in the new office space.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary