Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Head of Product
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
On our way to become the #1 empire in gaming, we need people who live and breathe gaming to help create an optimal user-focused portfolio of flagship brands.
The head of product will be a gaming specialist and will join the rest of the pillar's leadership. Work alongside our product managers and help them understand our users better, leverage our gaming expertise and use market specialisms for new opportunities of growth/expansion
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Work alongside the leadership team of our Gaming pillar to help define the pillar's strategy
- Champion core gaming user journey excellence throughout the portfolio
- Improve our existing portfolio and drive the expansion of our network to ensure we reach our goals
- Leverage your expertise and experience to initiate creative partnerships within the industry to increase our flagship brand awareness
- Be the evangelist ambassador for Gaming in the company and in the pillar, relentlessly improving our team's gaming knowledge
- Expand and train our team of Country specialists to enable them to use their knowledge to create market-leading gaming products
- Build a framework based on data, research, experimentation and discovery, which allows us to find and map out opportunities for our existing portfolio and new market penetration
- Develop customer-driven, creative and innovative launch and grow strategies for our products
- Live and breathe our company core values and embed them in your team
- Identify and initiate acquisition opportunities to accelerate our pillar's reach
- Define and facilitate career growth opportunities within the Gaming pillar to ensure continual growth and stretch for the team
Ticket to play:
- You have extensive experience in gaming. You understand core gaming user journeys and you champion building and improving digital gaming products which add value for players around the world
- You understand the mindset of players and can transfer this knowledge into actionable initiatives for our product teams
- You have a true passion for Gaming and you keep up to date with industry trends and insights
- You understand the importance of data and use it to improve your knowledge and the products you are working on every single day
- You think innovation and you are creative in finding solutions
- You have gaming marketing experience in Paid, Organic and/or Social Media
- You have a team player mentality and want to help to upscale the Gaming Knowledge of the whole team around you
- You work independently in order to proactively create new opportunities for the business within your area of responsibility
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary