Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Global Head of Digital Marketing
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
As the Global Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for developing and implementing global marketing campaigns that help to build well-recognised, trusted brands and support key initiatives across iTech Media's biggest digital products.
Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of the leadership team, the Global Head of Digital Marketing will work extremely closely with product teams to ensure a strength of vision, purpose and brand. The role is both strategic and hands on; moving at a fast pace to develop long-term strategies and robust growth initiatives.
Responsible for defining and delivering strategy across product marketing, brand marketing and customer communications, the ideal candidate will be a results-obsessed, highly motivated and marketing thought leader with the ability to independently solve problems and inspire teams to outperform.
What we absolutely need you to do:
Build and lead a high-performing team(s) who’ll collectively be responsible for…
- Design marketing plans, create and manage annual budgets that support both short and long-term company growth goals; monitor and share business growth indicators
- Collaborate with multiple chapters and product teams in the creation of integrated, 360-degree marketing campaigns
- Offer strategic direction and drive execution of our global marketing strategy across multiple products
- Expand brand awareness and adoption across a range of regional and global products within core existing markets as well as new, fast developing markets
- Expand reach, engagement and acquisition through multiple channels - Including programmatic, social media, drip campaigns, forums, email, push notifications, gamification, competitions etc.
- Own and manage the relationship with external creative and media agencies
- Stay ahead of industry trends, best practices and the competitive gaming and gambling landscape as well as the overall marketing and creative ecosystem
Ticket to play:
This role requires a strategic commercial leader who is passionate about what iTech Media does and who wants to be a valued member of a highly ambitious, uniquely disruptive force within the gaming industry. It needs someone who can challenge the status quo, whilst inspiring those around you to be part of the journey. The right person will have fantastic experience delivering growth in a start-up environment, building brands that not merely disrupt their sectors but also establish deep and lasting relationships with their users.
More specifically, you will be:
- Strategic and passionate about Programmatic, Social Media and Brand Marketing, with the requisite drive to build and lead a highly innovative and delivery focused team contributing to the overall success of the business
- Hands on, with a proven track-record developing and executing successful, multichannel marketing strategies simultaneously across a mixed portfolio of global and localised brands
- Results-oriented and motivated to make a significant impact on defining and executing against growth initiatives
- Digitally-savvy, and data-driven: Not only experienced with setting, tracking and improving performance metrics across your teams and products, but also able to translate data and insights into successful campaigns and initiatives.
- An inspiring leader with outstanding people management and proven leadership skills; you have the versatility to manage multi-disciplinary teams and work cross-functionally across a global business
- Strong commercial acumen, a natural ability to influence at all levels of the organisation and with external partners; confidently identifying new opportunities and driving decisions when there are competing priorities
Finally, experience of the gaming/gambling industry would be a huge plus for this role due to regulations of various regions and gaming types.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary