Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
People Operations Lead
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead and continuously provide out of this world operational support for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences through optimisation, LEAN practices and automation.
- Lead a high performing PeX Operations and Infrastructure team across UK and Poland.
- Be the expert in the Reward space, partnering with stakeholders across the business on our Reward philosophy and all Reward processes (benchmarking, salary reviews and bonus).
- Be the Rockstar of system, tool and people experience process execution. In collaboration with PeX Partnering team, manage the system and process delivery of cyclical people activities.
- You are the go-to-person for data integrity, reporting and dashboard to continuously visualise and improve end-to-end employee life cycle experiences.
- Own the relationship with PeX vendors to improve operations and service quality, efficiency and experience.
- Be the ambassador of PeX team and collaborate across teams to support the implementation of people experience solutions
- When you think you are done, make it better!
Ticket to play:
- Specialist experience in HR/People operations with a strong passion for optimising processes and making it user friendly.
- Black belt experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience in growing and developing high performing team across geographies.
- Experience of working with agile / LEAN / automation / systems thinking principles will attract our attention.
- You have work with various HR tools and system, especially making them user friendly, self-served and using the data to visualise key insights.
- You have ample of experience of working with data and has an innate need to measure everything!
- Insatiable need to continuously learn and do things better - not only from thought leaders in your specialism but also drawing inspirations from other profession and industries
- Love to be challenged….no, REALLY CHALLENGED!
- You probably read LEAN manufacturing just for the heck of it!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.