Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Data Product Manager
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
In this role as Product Manager you will be responsible for the vision & strategy for our partner data and commercial reporting tool. Your focus will be on building a product that provides accurate, high quality data for commercial and financial operations, as well as insights that drive revenue growth across the company.
You will work with your development team and the wider Commercial Engine tribe to build products which will power our commercial decision making & enable key business functions. You will work closely with the commercial and finance teams to prioritise key initiatives and solve problems for our users. You’ll also be working closely with our partner brands and affiliate platforms, to highlight technical data access issues and lobby for improved processes.
What you'll do:
- Create the product roadmap, define priorities and OKRs for the Commercial data team
- Own the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from vision and strategy through to product design and execution
- Work with your development team and stakeholders to identify, prioritise, scope and deliver value quickly
- Work closely with data analysts and subject matter experts to monitor the quality of data produced by the platform and continuously improve this
- Communicate with external partners and affiliate backends, to lobby for improved data access and to resolve data quality issues
What we need from you:
- Proven experience delivering technical products (preferably data processing platforms) as a PM or PO
- Understanding of the affiliate marketing data ecosystem, preferably with experience in iGaming (operator or affiliate side)
- High level of data and commercial literacy, ability to independently investigate data quality issues
- Excellent communication skills, able to interface between highly technical teams and senior stakeholders
Talent Partner Screen - 30-40 mins
1st stage - General Competency - 60 mins
2nd Stage - Product Presentation - 60mins
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· A flexible budget towards learning and benefits every year
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.