Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Analytics Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
Analytics Chapter empowers iTech Media by providing trusted data products, tools and measurement strategies that are based on rigorous statistical methodology, expertise, and experience so that we can deliver the best possible products for our customers. Through close, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners throughout the company, you will directly influence Analytics strategy and roadmap.
You will lead, mentor, and support a team of passionate analysts engaged in a diverse portfolio of projects across the company. The tools and services we provide are relied on for both strategic and daily decision making at multiple levels. Your creativity, passion for data, and drive to deliver better, quicker, and more trusted answers and insights to a large audience of key stakeholders will be key to the continued success and growth of the team.
What we absolutely need you to do:
• Develop core decision-impacting metrics, models, and research for our products and features.
• Recruit, engage and hire high quality talent and foster both team and employee growth.
• Lead a team to make data more accessible, understandable, and insightful.
• Proactively identify and act upon gaps and opportunities for new analytical solutions, data process, data governance and quality to ensure delivery of actionable data and insights
• Represent the work of the team, demonstrating impact and disseminating learnings to senior leaders and cross functional groups and advocating for additional investment where needed.
• Collaborate closely with data engineering, suggesting, translating requirements, and designing data product improvements like data model and self-service applications to answer questions about our products.
• Partner with engineering to ensure that Analytics initiatives and analytical solutions are aligned with the technology roadmap.
• Develop best practices and drive adoption across iTech Media through partnership, training and migration to newly developed data products
• Be accountable for multiple projects and ensure plans, roles, constraints and milestones are well defined and communicated
Ticket to play:
• Several years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, or related field
• Experience leading analytics teams
• Passion for crafting and fostering good Analytics practices by focusing on the growth and development of a team
• Experience performing data analysis, developing data warehouse models, deploying data products
• Experience with agile development and administering data visualisation platform like Tableau
• An experienced analytical person who can synthesize deep product and business knowledge
• Someone who has extensive statistical, analytical and technical expertise, but who is also an inspiring leader and communicator
• Demonstrated capacity to directly impact product and business problems
• Communication skills to work with partners on engineering, product and business teams.
• Highly proficient in reading and writing SQL queries and experience with at least one programming language like Python.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.