Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Business Analyst - Commercial Data
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
What we need you to do:
- Aggregate and analyse data from multiple partners using different formats to answer and produce actions for Product and Strategic questions using, SQL and/or Tableau
- Work with the data engineering teams to model commercial data which can be used to perform performance analysis across our products
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to understand what commercial data related questions they are trying to answer and build data models and reports to help answer these questions
- Challenge current commercial data KPI framework to strengthen alignment with organisation objectives.
- Be the first point of contact for pillar commercial data KPI tracking; overhauling existing reporting and improving communication.
- Work closely with the Commercial team, providing recommendations to optimise revenue and identify risk.
- Evangelise and train people in the use and interpretation of commercial data across the business
- Convert conclusions from internal studies and external sources into strategic recommendations with accompanying business case and modelling.
- Support in shaping the future state of our Business Analytics product, vision and outcomes. Identify new tools, best practices, and solutions to enable improved insight.
What we need from you:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database structure. Be the first point of contact for SQL reporting queries.
- Basic knowledge of affiliate marketing industry from a deal and revenue making point of view
- Ability to see the 'big picture’ and evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
- Confident providing recommendations to Product Managers, senior stakeholders and on occasion to the wider business using your story telling skills and the right visualisations to enhance the story
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience using BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interesting and basic understanding of Data Science capabilities to perform what-if and cause-effect analysis
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with the Senior Business Analyst – 60 mins
Take home Data task
- 2nd Stage Interview with the Head of Analytics & Senior Manager – 60 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Annual training budget of €1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.