Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Business Analyst
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Aggregate and analyse data from multiple sources to answer and produce actions for Product and Strategic questions using; SQL and R/Python.
- Challenge current digital KPI framework to strengthen alignment with organisation objectives.
- Be the first point of contact for organisational KPI tracking; overhauling existing reporting and improving communication.
- Analyse diverse datasets to understand product and market landscapes with a view to prioritise focus with the biggest opportunities.
- Create centrally-housed training content and deliver training workshops for the wider team to encourage use of the full suite of data and intelligence tools.
- Work closely with the Commercial team, providing recommendations to optimise revenue and identify risk.
- Provide market sizing, market segmentation, channel analysis and trend analysis across various industries and geographical regions.
- Convert conclusions from internal studies and external sources into strategic recommendations with accompanying business case and modelling.
- Support in shaping the future state of our Business Analytics product, vision and outcomes. Identify new tools and solutions to enable improved insight.
Ticket to play:
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Be the first point of contact for SQL reporting queries.
- See the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
- Present recommendations to Product Managers, senior stakeholders and on occasion to the wider business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience using BI tools such as; PowerBI.
- Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Tools we use:
- Snowflake (Data Warehouse)
- Adobe Analytics
- SEO Tools such as; SEMrush, Google Search Console and ahrefs
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.