Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Data Scientist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Perform data analysis and feature engineering to transform business questions into data science problems and hypotheses
- Build machine learning models using supervised and unsupervised learning techniques for regression and classification problems
- Architect and own the technical aspects of machine learning modelling, looking for tools and techniques that can help increase performance over time
- Design and build recommender systems to power personalisation and enhance user journeys
- Design and implement APIs for integrating ML models with other web services or applications
- Use SQL and DBMS technologies to obtain data for data analysis
- Create best practices for problem formulation, feature engineering, model training and testing as a baseline for other Data Scientists
- Monitor and increase performance of ML models over their lifecycle
- Write automated tests for ML pipelines in conjunction with Data Engineers and Analysts
- Work with Snowflake data cloud
Tickets to play:
- Python, R or Scala
- Off-the-shelf machine learning frameworks such as sklearn, Keras, TensorFlow, spaCy and PyTorch
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and can perform causality, incrementality and correlation analysis
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing and Natural Language Understanding techniques including NER, sentiment analysis, topic mining (desirable)
- Version control software (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- AWS cloud services (IAM, S3, EC2, RDS, SageMaker)
- MLOps frameworks such as Kubeflow or MLFlow (desirable)
- Data warehousing technologies (Snowflake a plus)
- Agile methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD practices with Docker
- Workflow software such as Airflow, Luigi or Jenkins (desirable)
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.