Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Delivery Lead - 12 month FTC
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
Why we need you:
You will be working in one of the biggest and most exciting Pillars at iTech Media!
We have ambitions plans for 2023 and even more ambitious plans for the next 5 years ahead of us. If you like learning day by day this is a great opportunity for you to be part of shaping a Delivery strategy & leading a delivery team. You are an influencer not just for the delivery chapter but for everyone in the pillar, so you need to advocate and stand behind our vision and strategy - you are a champion! Your role will be more than just delivery with a heavy focus on coaching, strategy & operations for the Pillar. Exposure to managing delivery across a portfolio of products - Part of a leadership to shape strategy and direction across portfolio of products & the biggest pillar.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading & maintaining the Delivery excellence within our Gaming pillar.
- Ensure alignment between the delivery leadership across the Chapter and the wider business.
- Work with leadership group to make strategic decisions and ensure people are coming together, collaborating, communicating and delivering
- Drive, iterate and evolve the Gaming delivery strategy.
- Own our JIRA instance & acting as the overall admin for reporting, road mapping & visibility
- Lead on delivery metrics trends analysis and reporting on progress of strategy & success criteria.
- Managing a team of Delivery leads, focusing on their growth and development opportunities for the next 12+ months.
- Implement ways of working for our 2023 strategy such as hub workflows, revised reporting cadence & comms strategy, meeting cadence, efficiencies in processes etc
- Identifying and implementing alignment across all teams and streams within the pillar ensuring that we have consistent ways of working, cadences, reporting expectations for different workstreams.
- Improving our seasonal planning strategy for 2023, ensuring it aligned to the business expectations.
- Use metrics effectively to analyse trends and make decisions
- Demonstrated experience as a senior delivery lead or delivery manger.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of Agile practices and methods
- Experience managing large budgets and able to drive decision making on costs
- Coached other delivery leads on delivery best practice & personal growth
- Worked in complex environments - multiple products across multiple teams
- Worked with teams across multiple timezones
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.