Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Software Engineer, Vue.js
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Design, implement and maintain interactive web pages from provided designs
- Work with other Software Engineers (Backend and Front-End) and UX Designers to ensure we provide the possible experience for our users
- Adopt and tailor front-end frameworks to create and maintain web pages
- Integrate back-end services to front-end sites using existing REST APIs
- Guide the design and build of APIs to ensure smooth user experience end-to-end
- Create and maintain documentation about front-end services or design changes
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase web performance
- Write automated tests for the front-end when necessary
- Code reviews
Tickets to play:
- Experience of Vue.js and Nuxt.js (preferred) or similar frameworks (Angular, React, Svelte)
- Best practices for good user experience, including accessibility guidelines
- REST, HTTP, SOAP/XML, Websockets APIs
- Security fundamentals and prevention of potential XSS, SQL injection or other attacks that can be prevented from the front-end
- Version control software (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Agile methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD practices with Docker
- Knowledge of SQL with MySQL, Postgres or a similar DBMS
- Knowledge of basic AWS cloud services (S3, EC2, RDS)
- Familiarity with PHP would be a bonus
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.