Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Implementation Analyst
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
Web analytics and data driven decision making are at the core of our “Secret sauce”, a unique competitive edge in a fast moving and highly contested industry.
In this role you’ll own end to end web analytics implementation across our portfolio of affiliate marketing websites, working closely with the implementation team to roll out best practice tracking to all our websites.
Over the last 2 years, we’ve laid the foundations and implemented basic tracking on all our sites using Adobe Analytics. Now we’re looking for someone to take us to the next level and help us implement a best practice, tag based tracking solution.
What we need you to do:
- Be the "acting" product owner for our Tracking team, setting the tracking strategy and roadmap for a small team
- Own and manage tracking implementation and configuration in Adobe analytics (definition of metrics, segments, tagging, configuring site launches, ..)
- Lead web analytics implementation across our portfolio of affiliate marketing websites, working closely with site owners, developers and data engineers
- Advocate tracking best practices and educate other analysts and product teams on the best way to get value from Adobe Analytics
What we need from you:
- Hands-on experience managing web analytics implementation for a portfolio of websites or a major website, using Adobe analytics (preferred) or another tracking implementation
- Experience working directly with stakeholders, prioritizing requests, communicating timelines and roadmap, managing projects. We’re not expecting you to have formal Product manager experience, but you’ll be part of a small team, where you’ll need to act as the point of contact for stakeholders
- Hands on experience implementing a tag management solution (Adobe Launch preferred)
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with the Head of Analytics - 45mins
- 2nd Stage Technical Deep Dive Questions with Senior Manager & Head of Analytics – 60 mins
- 3rd Stage Behavioural & Values interview with team members - 45mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.