Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Product Design Manager
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Design Manager to join our ever growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You'll be helping us craft pleasurable experiences for our users. People are at the heart of everything we do, we use insights which are both qualitative and quantitative to develop strategies for a better experience. We're passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem.
UX & Design at iTech
- As a Design leader you will be directly responsible for designing our flagship products and helping grow our global presence.
- You'll be part of a global team of 30+ designers and researchers. Collectively we've built an awesome design & research culture and we want all our new joiners to add to that.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of designers across our flagship products
- Be apart of the leadership team and will partner closely with discipline leads in defining our vision & strategy
- Partnering with leadership in defining our roadmaps, objectives and key results.
- Bringing to life the product vision through conceptual prototypes and validation.
- Helping us build a world class UX & Design chapter, recruiting the best talent from around the world.
- Leading the design system and brand identity whilst partnering with both internal and external specialists to build a world class brand.
- Defining design processes and improving ways of working across our teams, fostering a culture of collaboration and shared learnings.
- Data informed design through qualitative and quantitate insights. Working with peers across data, UX Research & experimentation in surfacing key insights to make better decisions.
Who you are
- You have a vision. You love thinking big and at the same time you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- You’re a natural leader, great communicator and can up-lift and motivate a team
- You can deal with ambiguity and have a knack for breaking down complexity.
- You understand the broader business and customer context for your work.
- You have experience shipping successful products and understand what it takes to craft valuable experiences for people.
- Workshop facilitation and experience conducting research.
- Knowledge or experience in code (Unicorn ????).
- Expert in modern tooling, systems and frameworks.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary