Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Reward Manager
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be the thought leader in the reward space, partnering with leaders across the business on our global reward strategy and proposition for all employee levels
- Manage strategic projects covering bonus, benefits, performance, and reward elements
- Ownership and execution of all reward processes (benchmarking, salary reviews, and job levelling) ensuring alignment of principles and philosophies across international markets
- Define how our benefits form part of our total reward, looking at how we can refine and expand our current offering
- Work closely with Finance and Senior Managers on reward and remuneration reporting
- Be responsible for our annual Gender Pay Gap reporting, and making sure we are ahead of the curve on any new legislation that may impact on reward
- Ensure the People and Talent Partners are able to understand and articulate our reward strategy
- Continuously look at how we can level up and improve the employee experience
Ticket to Play:
- Specialist experience in Reward, across multiple complex reward processes
- Having managed reward activity in a scaling tech company will attract our attention
- Able to work with senior leaders, understanding their challenges and sharing recommendations
- Plenty of experience working with data and an innate need to measure everything!
- Insatiable need to continuously learn and do things better - not only from thought leaders in your specialism but also drawing inspirations from other profession and industries
- Black belt experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary