Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Strategy Manager
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
As Senior Strategy Manager you will be supporting the CEO and leadership team to create a structured approach to identifying and assessing multiple different growth opportunities across the group. You will do this by taking full ownership of projects and working with stakeholders across the organisation from Commercial, Marketing, Product, Technology, Finance, M&A and Business Analytics. You will relish working in a fast-paced, high growth dotcom environment alongside a strong team of industry experts.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You will design and lead our long range growth planning process across the group and shape the roadmap of initiatives, investments and international go to market strategy, factoring in the needs of our customers.
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing, Product and Commercial teams to carry out in depth market research (for existing and new markets). Identifying customer insights and opportunities that will inform the evolution of our company.
- Apply appropriate strategy frameworks to help facilitate prioritisation of opportunities and group level trade-offs, with an emphasis on managing a large portfolio of products and international opportunities.
- Develop go to market and new market entry strategy, including build, buy, partner decisions.
- Work with Corp Development to shape our M&A strategy and assess investment opportunities.
- Work with FP&A team to convert the strategy into a clear financial forecast.
- Communicate complex issues in a simple and structured format. You are comfortable with fast data-driven decision making in a way that delivers actionable recommendations that get implemented across the company.
- Ad-hoc special projects
Ticket to play:
- If you’re considering being our Senior Strategy Manager then you’re likely to be a high performing and ambitious consultant in a top-tier strategy firm.
- Strong strategic skills, including quantitative analysis and modelling (financial & other), structured thinking and logical reasoning.
- Experience with developing and implementing group level commercial growth strategy and long range planning.
- Experience in International expansion and go to market planning experience a strong plus.
- Broad experience from consumer dotcom businesses and/or gaming industry experience a must.
- You should have a hunger for getting things done and achieving results that deliver real impact.
- You’ll be an incredibly confident communicator - able to interact internally and externally at all levels of seniority. And you’ll have proven project management and planning skills.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary