Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Why we need you:
You'll join our team that develops and supports the core commercial finance system of our business. Every day, you'll have the opportunity to work with engaged stakeholders and users and see the value your work brings. Working with your scrum team you will ship high quality code that is maintainable, performant, secure, has meaningful test coverage and either documents itself or is well documented. We’re a supportive team that care deeply about each other’s well-being and growth.
iTech Media builds, maintains, and runs a broad portfolio of websites worldwide, and our vision is to build the #1 online media company globally in gaming and other sectors. By joining our incredible team, you will be crucial in helping us achieve this vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate to improve system architecture with an aim of increasing performance, improving the UI and scaling the solution.
- Maintain the system and support its users.
- Work within your scrum team and with key stakeholders to interpret business requirements and deliver product value.
- Apply problem solving skills together with the team to arrive at the most efficient solutions.
- Recent and ongoing projects include our AWS infrastructure migration, rebuilding and decoupling our front end, and rearchitecting a monolithic codebase into Microservices.
- Create and maintain documentation about any systems design and changes to it.
- Implement and write tests along with partaking in code reviews.
- The most important thing to us is that you’re an empathetic and collaborative engineer.
- For technical skills we’re looking for someone who matches most of the below:
- A pro with PHP (Symfony) or Python.
- Strong knowledge of SQL with MySQL, Postgres or a similar DBMS.
- Best practices for writing Clean Code, including SOLID principles.
- Solid experience working with REST APIs, HTTP and Web Scraping.
- Version control software (GitHub, Bitbucket or similar).
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM), DevOps and CI/CD practices with Docker.
- Knowledge of basic AWS cloud services (S3, EC2, RDS).
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
-Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with Engineering Manager and another member of the Chapter – 45 mins
- Take Home Test (we’ll email you some details)
- 2nd Stage Interview (Task discussion) with Head of Engineering and another member of the team – 60 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 26 days holiday, regardless of tenure, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Annual training budget, plus regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 4%
· Life insurance cover up to 300,000PLN
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.