Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Spanish SEO Specialist
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
World beating organic performance is our number one aim. This means SEO is considered at every step at iTech as a core part of what makes us so successful.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As a result of our growth we are looking to add a Spanish speaking SEO Specialist to our fantastic team. In this hands-on SEO role you will be mainly responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO
- You will be working on improving and maintaining search rankings across Japanese properties
- You can work creatively and collaboratively to take on problems in a dynamic and creative manner
- You thrive when they have full ownership of projects, and that can not only make suggestions to other people in the company, including senior partners, but also implement those changes
Ticket to play:
- You can speak fluent Spanish & English
- Worked in a SEO-specific role, either agency or client side.
- Demonstrable experience of improving organic performance in competitive markets
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Team mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical focus, as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary