Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Sports Commercial Content Editor - Canada
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for someone based in the Ontario area who is passionate about North American sports across the Major Leagues - NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL.
What we absolutely need you to do
- Be a gatekeeper for all commercial focused content (sportsbook reviews, promo codes reviews, Canadian and US State pages etc) that goes onto our websites.
- Audit existing commercial content, propose bold improvements, and create new pages and formats (video, podcasts etc).
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience through commercial content and expanding the market.
- Develop commercial content strategies and ensure they’re followed.
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, Video and Tech teams.
Ticket to play
- A strong command of English grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital written commercial content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Be self-motivated, imaginative and confident in working on your own initiative and with autonomy.
- Hands-on experience of SEO from a previous role and experience using metrics monitoring or analysing the success of your content.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS).
- Experience creating or editing commercial focused content within sports betting, or a strong personal interest in this.
- Passion and a high level of engagement with both sports and sports betting.
Extra skills that are great, but not essential)
- Experience working in a highly competitive industry, and experience or awareness of affiliate content models.
- Experience launching and growing sites and/or working across different markets.
- Strong experience using a data-driven approach to inform your decisions.
What we can do for you:
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over Christmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days + national public holidays
- Parental leave
- Summer hours
- Pension provided through wealthsimple
- Healthcare provided by sterling capital brokers