Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Strategic Operations Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
This is a highly critical role working both strategically and operationally with the Founder and COO to accelerate delivery of important company-wide projects.
We are looking for demonstrable experience of four key skills:
- Strategic thinking - the ability to think way beyond today's tasks
- Organisation - expertise in using tools to plan, organise and prioritise e.g. Trello, Confluence, Jira
- Communication - strong verbal and written communication skills. Succinct, punchy and accurate
- Performance driven - the ability to influence, hold to account and coach in order to achieve the best delivery outcome
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Work closely with our dynamic team of leaders to amplify strategy, communication, execution and results
- Implement high level strategy and initiatives across the organisation
- Manage and influence team members, partnering with them to deliver the 2020+ roadmap
- Problem solve individually or lead a team to solve problems, taking on difficult challenges and coming up with new solutions
- Navigate your way around the business quickly in order to solve complex problems and bring projects to life
- Plan and deliver high level business wide communications
- Continuously improve current and new business processes
- Manage and lead multiple complex projects
- Make significant improvements the organisation’s ways of working (showing this has lead to noticeable improvements in success metrics)
Ticket to play:
- A background in project management, operations and delivery roles preferably internally within your business as opposed to client facing
- Experience of working at pace during hyper growth
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Ability to be able to pull in various teams to project completion
- A leader with the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- Passionate about ‘being better’ with ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation.
- A coach who is driven by the personal development of all of those around them.
- A strategic, highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- An excellent relationship builder, senior level influencer with great communication skills.
- Highly collaborative with fantastic facilitation skills
- Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered.
- An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful.
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong analytical skills and commercial acumen points of view against this information.
- Ability to flex their delegation styles
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.