Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We are hiring for our first dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner in our small but growing Warsaw office. Working closely with the recruitment team in the UK, you’ll drive recruitment of world-class Engineering talent.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You are someone who knows recruiting is hard but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job
- Partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders to build effective sourcing and closing strategies
- Manage complex projects, breaking them down into smaller pieces and deliver results
- Put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do and constantly try to improve
- Work in a fast-paced hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
Ticket to play:
- You have extensive experience of recruiting within Software Development/Engineering and your network proves that
- You have worked within a start-up, in an in-house recruitment position
- You have experience of working with various ATS, internet search tools, web Boolean searching and sourcing tools
- You can prioritise workload effectively and can multi-task across delivering to different teams and hiring managers
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You have experience using data to drive decisions and can put together business cases based around data
- You have extensive relationships building skills and the ability to build relationships with hiring managers across the business and candidates in process
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.