Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Talent Partner - Product
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to lead end to end Product and Delivery hiring, set expectations on delivery and build effective sourcing and closing strategies to recruit top talent.
- Utilise your domain expertise to guide and advise the business on best practices while ensuring an awesome candidate experience, regardless of outcome.
- Manage complex projects, breaking them down into smaller pieces and deliver results.
- Use data to understand our blockers to hiring, proposing solutions and working to optimise our processes
- Advocate for and embed best practice inclusive hiring practices to help drive diversity and initiatives to positively impact our employer brand
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
- Pro-active can do attitude with a passion for collaboration with others to have impact
Ticket to play:
- Experience working in a strategic talent function, in-house with a proven track record of finding and hiring a variety of roles.
- Product and / or Tech recruitment at all levels highly desirable
- Solid stakeholder management experience and proven track record of fostering relationships to drive results
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Proven ability to pro-actively build diverse pipelines using a variety of sourcing methods and engage with passive talent
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, adept at using data to drive decisions and optimise hiring strategies
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary