Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Workplace Technology Analyst
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Are you ready to embark on a mission that will propel your career forward? The Workplace Technology Analyst role is your gateway to an exciting opportunity, where you can be a part of a dynamic team that's shaping the future of technology in our workplace.
At the heart of our squad is the Workplace Technology Analyst, a key player in executing our Workplace Technology Strategy, as designed by our Head of IT and Workplace Technology Architect. This role is vital to ensuring the smooth delivery of our technology initiatives, offering first-line and second-line support, and contributing to transformative projects that redefine our technological landscape
Path to Progression: This role offers a clear path for growth, with the potential to advance to the second line and even further to the third line. It's the perfect opportunity for someone who's eager to evolve their career.
Learning Opportunities: You'll work closely with our Workplace Technology Architect and Engineer on cutting-edge projects. This is your chance to expand your knowledge and skills in a collaborative environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing first-line and second-line support for end-user tooling and hardware.
- Offering onsite support for Workplace Technology, ensuring our systems run smoothly.
- Acting as a technical escalation point for outsourced service desks (e.g., ResolutionIT), ensuring top-notch service delivery.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations (BAU) of Critical Infrastructure, including Microsoft, Okta, and Jira
- Contributing to Transformational Infrastructure Projects that drive innovation and change.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure AD, along with experience in Okta or an Equivalent Federated Identity and Access Management Solution
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Slack, Zoom Rooms, and the Zoom Platform.
- Expertise in Windows and macOS operating systems and hardware.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) products, including Jamf and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Administration experience with SaaS products, including Notion, Microsoft 365, Okta, Slack, and more.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic team with flexible requirements, as well as the capacity to work independently when necessary.
- Strong customer service and communication skills, honed through prior experience working at a help desk.
- A dedication to self-improvement and a passion for learning new skills.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· A flexible budget towards learning and benefits every year
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.