Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Affiliate / Account Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
iTech are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team and secure world-class advertising partners.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Proactively seek out new affiliate advertising partners and deals with focus on DACH.
- Point of contact for existing and new partner relationships.
- Account manage a portfolio of existing partners; monitor conversion and optimise advertising agreements to deliver revenue increases.
- Monitor inbound advertising enquiries and assist with commercial growth.
- Liaise with departments such as Tech, Conversion, Marketing and Content teams to deliver assets and successful advertising campaigns.
- Work with internal squads to drive commercial initiatives and share market knowledge.
- Update content on site and suggest commercial improvements.
- Resolve compliance issues.
- Work closely with finance to communicate invoice numbers and ensure payments are received as expected
- Create monthly performance and earnings reports.
- Ad-hoc reporting to senior management.
- Attend industry events.
Ticket to play:
- Industry experience in iGaming - casino/poker. Ideally with focus on DACH markets.
- Knowledge of the German language is a huge bonus - ideally at business level and above
- A proven track record in Account Management and/or Sales.
- Good understanding of different commission structures (CPA, Rev Share, hybrid).
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with experience up-selling deals with partners.
- Proactive and confident communicator across all levels of seniority, both internally and externally with with partners
- Great numeric and statistical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of cookies and web tracking.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.