Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- The main responsibilities of the role will be improving and creating high-quality tools for both users and your fellow team members.
- You will create industry-leading tools and services that remain stable and responsive while service high amounts of traffic.
- You will work with and create efficient databases which remain stable even under heavy load.
Ticket to play:
- Ticket to play:
- 3+ years of production quality work using object-oriented PHP.
- 3+ years of experience with databases (MySQL is preferred).
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A good understanding of what impacts the speed of a website.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Experience with unit testing (PHPUnit is preferred).
- Not only be able to write excellent procedural code, but also write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces.
- Be familiar or experienced with the Symphony or similar frameworks.
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used.
- Debugging and code profiling experience.
- Knowledge of public API's and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.