Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Business Development Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be driven by identifying targets and researching the best ways to make connections with current owners.
- Building a strong network of the best contacts to assist the goal of completely future proofing the business’s product matrix.
- Manage an acquisition pipeline end-to-end, from contacting owners to negotiating the best possible deal.
- Being organised and developing pipeline reporting.
- Once a deal is agreed, handling the technical and administrative processes of the transfer of assets.
- Streamlining the current process with the goal of reducing time to acquisition.
- Taking responsibility for completing the overall domain portfolio, identifying the gaps and taking the steps to fill them.
- To develop a brand for the brokerage business (with assistance) and command a strong online presence which is respected in the industry.
- This is a great opportunity for candidates coming from a target/sales driven background- eg recruitment, sales, property, broking etc.
Ticket to play:
- Having a proven track record of taking control of a pipeline (e.g. sales, recruitment, brokerage) and driving through from identification to conclusion.
- Being relentlessly organised and able to track multiple swim lanes at once.
- Having a strong understanding of the sales process, dynamics, and negotiation, are imperative for this role.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport and personal relationships.
- Having basic but functional computer skills, including ability to manage and format data within Excel (pivot tables, reports, dashboarding) and confident user of online tools such as Trello, Zoom, and Slack.
- Thriving in a fast paced, transaction-based environment is something that drives you.
- You are comfortable with handling extremely confidential business information.
- Open to travelling where necessary, to solidify the relationship you have been working towards in order to close.
- A love of finding software-based solutions to drive more repeatable, efficient, and scalable processes.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.