Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Content Editor (Dutch Speaking)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
Are you a wordsmith with solid editorial skills and a keen eye for detail? Can you create and optimise content to deliver a high impact for users? This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge team of content specialists that drive over 150 websites in one of the most high-performing online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, it’s at the forefront of everything we do!
We build, look after and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become number one in online media globally. As part of a content product team for one or our key websites you’ll play an important part in helping us achieve this vision!
This is a crucial role in shaping the content that will grow our presence online. You will ensure all content delivered is of excellent quality and meets the highest standards. You will be commissioning and editing content about online gambling and online casinos.
What we absolutely need you to do...
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes onto our websites.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market.
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including the Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play...
- A strong command of Dutch grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Can write, read and edit Dutch to a near-native level.
- You are familiar with online casinos, gaming and sports betting, and have experience working in a highly competitive industry.
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop andgrow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.