Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Content Editor (German speaking)
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. By joining us as a German speaking Content Editor, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to find innovative ways to ensure we create the best possible content for two of our products in the German market.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes onto two of our products in the German market in Sport.
- Using your passion in Sport; audit existing written content, propose bold improvements and create new pages.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market.
- Develop content strategies and ensure they’re followed.
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- Fluent in English and German, with a strong command of German grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- A passion for Sports, particularly in EU Football in Germany
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital written content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Be self-motivated, imaginative and confident in working on your own initiative and with autonomy.
- Hands-on experience of SEO from a previous role and experience using metrics monitoring or analysing the success of your content.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS).
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with sports betting and have relevant industry experience.
- Experience with video and digital content editing would be a plus.
- Experience working in a highly competitive industry, and experience or awareness of affiliate content models.
- Experience launching and growing sites and/or working across different markets.
- Strong experience using a data driven approach to inform your decisions.
- Experience migrating sites to a CMS (Contentful).
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary