Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Content Manager - German Speaker
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. By joining us as a Content Manager, you’ll be helping to shape and grow a team of Content Editors, whilst defining and optimising content production processes.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Manage a team of in-house Content Editors
- Foster high performance through 1:1s, feedback and coaching. Motivate and inspire your colleagues to create a culture of excellence, accountability and fearless creativity.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day through a deep knowledge of strategy and a broad knowledge of the business operation. Be the point of contact to address blockers to content production and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Attract and recruit high-performing team members.
- Help drive technical and operational strategy at Chapter level, helping the team to understand, deliver and innovate with processes.
- Lead the team to create content that adds value to our users experience.
- Proofreading, line editing and recommending updates to content to match the tone and clarity our audience expects. Developing skills and expertise within the content chapter to ensure that the quality of content is constantly improving.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- Experience as a line manager
- Fluent in German and English, with a strong command of German grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users. Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within digital content teams working on websites.
- Experience of delivering or working to a content/marketing strategy (knows the importance of brand and user journey/marketing funnel/multi-platform content)
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Good grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Experience of setting up or optimising content workflows and processes
- Experience in measuring performance of content using analytical tools
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- It would be an added bonus if you are also fluent in French and/or Dutch.
- Experience in CMS migrations.
- Experience or awareness of the iGaming industry and affiliate content models.
- Experience interviewing for and growing a team.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary