Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Content Marketing Specialist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Create epic campaigns to drive big organic links to our products.
- Project manage own campaigns from ideation to evaluation
- Manage performance of freelancers
- Use content marketing tools (e.g. Buzzstream, SEMRush, Buzzsumo, etc.) to create brand awareness
- Work as part of a high performing team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals
- Collaborate with other Chapters in the company, including Branding, SEO, Design, and Engineering.
Ticket to play:
- Proven work experience as a Content marketer
- Excellent track record of successful campaigns and links acquired
- Creativity is in your DNA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of SEO
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative
- Team player mentality (we like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively)
- Motivated by improvement and have a curious mindset.
- Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
- Willing to take and provide feedback and to act on itIt would be an added bonus if you are familiar with online casinos, gaming and sports betting, and have experience working in a highly competitive industry.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.