Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We’re looking for an analytical, goal focused CRO Specialist to drive the performance growth across our huge range of products. You’ll collaborate with all iTech chapters to generate winning test ideas and report into a manager who is just as passionate about stats and analytics… and who loves an iTech virtual social.
If you’re passionate about improving the user journey and not afraid to get your hands dirty in the name of growth, then this is probably the role you’ve been looking for.
What we need from you:
- As a Conversion Specialist, you will become the heart of everything conversion related and will have the chance to work in a super rewarding industry.
- With research, content, design and tech teams at your disposal, you'll have everything needed for end-to-end management of the entire conversion roadmap, putting your test hypotheses into practice and delivering fantastic results.
- Work with web analytics, customer insight data and findings from user testing to develop winning test ideas.
- Brainstorm new experiment plans with the team and have a hands-on approach for the creation and implementation of these ideas.
- Effectively plan, prioritise, and guide the design & build of split tests
- Collaborate with key partners across the business, including research, design and content through to tech and senior management.
- Run the work of internal and external teams to deliver split tests with a high probability of success.
- Clearly convey your testing ideas through concise written briefs and wireframes
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion.
- Confidence using web analytics and collecting & driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
- Experience creating test plans, understanding split testing software and analysing split test results.
- To be comfortable communicating ideas to senior team members
- Knowledge and/or experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, offline marketing/sales, email marketing and direct response.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary