Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Data Analytics Engineer
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Why we need you:
You'll join our team that takes care of “last mile” of data, working on data modelling, documentation and assisting our users to help them make the best use of the data we have without needing extensive SQL knowledge. This is achieved through modelling data, automating data workflows, and working with analysts to resolve their data-related challenges.
What is more?
Work with the latest and greatest technologies, Airflow, Snowflake, Kafka and an opportunity to decide what else.
Learn from a variety of experts on data engineering, analytics and data science.
Shape the way in which data is used across the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the “last mile”, enabling people to use of our data as easily as possible by maintaining and extending our data model in Snowflake.
- Create and manage data sources in Tableau to be used by analysts.
- Assisting analysts with SQL queries and advanced analytics.
- Partner with the Experimentation and Analytics chapter to promote data literacy within the company.
- Ensure that the data catalogue and user guides are up to date and easy to follow.
- Strong SQL skills, for example, comfortable building materialised views.
- Experience in analytics and data visualisation.
- Ability to communicate well with analysts and data engineers.
- Skill in explaining technical data concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
-Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with Engineering Manager and another member of the Chapter – 60 mins
- 2nd Stage Interview (Cease study discussion) with Data Engineers of the team – 60 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 26 days holiday, regardless of tenure, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Annual training budget, plus regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 4%
· Life insurance cover up to 300,000PLN
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.