Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Data Product Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Own the vision for our data platform and products built on it
- Plan, prioritize and maintain a product roadmap
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Partner with engineering team to acquire, analyze, clean up and structure data
- Provide guidance to the engineering team on the data models required to answer the quantitative questions that will help grow our business
- Investigate and evaluate new data sources and attributes for internal and external data
- Foster a culture of data-informed decision making
- Promote the adoption of data and analytics throughout iTech
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
- Work at both a strategic and an operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
Ticket to play:
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in SaaS or analytics type product
- Experience with web/product analytics, KPIs and the technical implementation behind them
- Data analytics experience - building reports and deriving meaningful insights
- Working experience of data analytics software (Power.BI, Tableau, R or similar)
- Working with data structures and data modeling
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be advantageous although not essential.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.