Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Data Science Analyst (SEO)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
Data Science at iTech means harnessing the power of this data. We test and learn, design experiments, build tools, model and lead meaningful analyses to extract insights that influence our product and business strategy. We are adept at tasks like modelling content success, autogenerate SEO content, predict future traffic, predict future revenue based, analyse user intent and derive insights from it. With diverse backgrounds and expertise, we strive for learning and growth in a collaborative environment.
We’re looking for a self-motivated critical thinker whose intellectual curiosity is met with a healthy dose of scepticism. You will work directly with cross-functional leaders to understand quantitatively how our products are performing and where the largest opportunities are. You value the integrity of your work, sanity check analyse before drawing conclusions, and take pride in telling stories with data. You are a team player who is an excellent communicator, quick learner, and as excited about Yelp as we are.
Where you come in
- Join as one of the first in the team to develop analytical frameworks and reliable measurement strategies
- Design, execute, and analyse complex business and user experiments
- Devise and evaluate models for diverse business needs
- Communicate key insights from analyses, experiments and data products to stakeholders
- Lead broad analytics projects core to our business, communicate key insights to decision makers, and help product leaders uncover new opportunities
- Manage tight deadlines and iterate analyses to answer unstructured business questions, deliver actionable learnings, and make strategic recommendations
- Work cross-functionally with SEO, product and engineering to define, log, and track key metrics and opportunity size new initiatives
- Generate dashboards and automate reports that empower teams across the organisation to make data-driven decisions
- Grow and maintain impactful relationships with stakeholders of both technical and non technical backgrounds with clear and frequent communication
- Think critically about experimental design and advocate for thoughtful experimentation.
What is takes to succeed
- BA/BS or MS degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, economics etc) or equivalent
- Quantitative industry experience
- Ability to apply statistical, analytical and technical expertise to product and business problems
- Excellent SQL skills, fluency in Python, and experience with at least one statistical package (R, Pandas/NumPy/SciPy/matplotlib, Stata, Matlab)
- An eye for compelling data visualization and extensive experience with related tools (Tableau, Mode, Looker, PowerBI)
- Solid understanding of statistical inference, experimental design and analytic bias
- Enthusiasm for building a culture of learning and development
- Solid oral and written communication skills to work effectively with the rest of actors
Nice to have
- Product analytics experience with small businesses
- Prior industry experience building online experimentation and machine learning platforms with focus on SEO needs
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. You will join to help our ever-growing SEO strategy to build the future and you will be one of the first to do it.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.