Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a world class leader that recruits, develops and retains talent in a scaling team.
- Lead and manage a team of Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, DevOps Engineers and work with teams supporting them in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within iTech Media, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of shipping greatness and growing every day.
- Solving problems to help user make smart choices
- Supporting your team to help them grow every day in knowledge and experience so that together you can tackle the biggest challenges that move the business forward.
- Interpreting business briefs and translating them into development work across 150+ amazing products.
- Ensure the best quality and collaboration possible in everything we build across the company by working a truly inspiring people who look to you to help them overcome some jaw dropping challenges.
- Learn, learn, then learn some more to grow every day using current and emerging development technologies for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting to support your teams knowledge pool.
- Inspire your team to move mountains, overcome obstacles and give them the recognition they deserve.
Tickets to play:
- Capable of optimizing processes and driving performance improvement across squads to deliver better, and more efficient products.
- Familiar with containerization and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple projects, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving their personal growth, optimizing processes and organizing the team’s goals/OKR's
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.