Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Are you passionate about people? Do you enable people to be the best versions of themselves? Do you like to contribute to teams of engineers and get stuck in with what they are trying to build? If you are yes yes yes to these then we have a role perfect for you. iTech Media is looking for highly talented people to come work with us to help us in our ever-evolving business. We are shooting for the moon as the best place to work whilst shipping greatness and having fun along the way.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a world class leader that recruits, develops and retains talent in a scaling team.
- Lead and manage a team of Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, DevOps Engineers and work with teams supporting them in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within iTech Media, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of shipping greatness and growing every day.
- Solving problems to help user make smart choices
- Supporting your team to help them grow every day in knowledge and experience so that together you can tackle the biggest challenges that move the business forward.
- Interpreting business briefs and translating them into development work across 150+ amazing products.
- Ensure the best quality and collaboration possible in everything we build across the company by working a truly inspiring people who look to you to help them overcome some jaw dropping challenges.
- Learn, learn, then learn some more to grow every day using current and emerging development technologies for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting to support your teams knowledge pool.
- Inspire your team to move mountains, overcome obstacles and give them the recognition they deserve.
Ticket to play:
- Capable of optimizing processes and driving performance improvement across squads to deliver better, and more efficient products.
- Familiar with containerization and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple projects, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving their personal growth, optimizing processes and organizing the team’s goals/OKR's
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary