Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Become a trusted financial point of contact for the business
- Support the delivery of the annual planning process including regular forecasting activities
- Help produce and continually improve financial reporting and insight including ownership of ‘Chapter’ reporting
- Develop valuable insights through analysis of financial and non-financial information to drive improvements to the business and support decision making
- Build and maintain relationships across a wide range of stakeholders including data, finance ops and marketing
- Provide support for ad-hoc analysis and the wider FP&A team
Ticket to play:
- Be working towards an accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)- study package included
- Experience in a commercial finance/FP&A function preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities with proficiency in excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise multiple tasks
- Desire to ‘win as one’ and be part of a newly-formed team that is scaling up
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary