Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Gaming Country Manager - India
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You will be responsible for growth, optimization and localization across all of the Indian facing products
- You will build, maintain and communicate all local market trends and gaming databases facing the Indian market
- You will drive, motivate and collaborate with team members in each chapter, focused on the Indian region
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and support customer satisfaction.
- Through expertise, experience and innovation, you will be in charge of implementing the Indian region gaming culture throughout the company.
- You will be always on the lookout for suitable future initiatives, with a view to increase brand awareness and engagement of the Indian facing products
- You will Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
Ticket to play:
- Extensive experience in iGaming - casino/sports betting/poker, preferably gained at a renowned gaming company, consulting agency, or affiliate.
- Fluent with the Indian language and understanding of the country's mindset, you have either lived there or know the culture inside out, plus fluent in English is essential.
- You are a well-structured, self-motivated and respected colleague that leads with good examples, who convinces and inspires people around you.
- Comfortable to set a vision and rally people around it, you can define and drive a strategy and execute it through achievable roadmaps of objectives and key results.
- Data, numbers and facts are the foundation of your decision making process
- Ability to make decisions that balance financial and market data with customer needs and technical feasibility.
- You have a team player mentality and a dynamic, thriving personality, as well as a constant urge to succeed and grow.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.