Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
We're looking for an outstanding leader to take our best in class, flagship global casino comparison product through to the next level. We're aiming to take our already-successful brand and player base, and scale it at pace to reach it's super ambitious growth potential.
With a strong background in business growth, digital marketing expertise, and a love of gaming, you will bring the experience and battle scars of successfully scaling a product or business unit.
You will be responsible for delivering Commercial and Product growth of 70%+ over the next 4 years, with an expected headcount increase of 300% at your disposal to unlock this growth. You believe in building the best possible team, a culture of belonging and a truly incredible product while expanding the reach of a Global brand.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead a dynamic and high performing team, building leadership capability and fostering a culture of growth and development
- Inspire the team through evangelising an inspiring vision & strategy.
- Own the business roadmap from end to end, from strategy to people and execution.
- Substantially increase market share in mature, launch and expansion markets with an aim to become the market leader
- Take a global brand that is primarily focused on organic marketing and set the team up to rapidly expand its channels and marketing prowess.
- Develop and manage budget, headcount and P&L to deliver exceptional commercial success and product growth.
- Evaluate opportunities for bolt-on acquisitions to accelerate growth.
- Identify opportunities for key initiatives to improve the key digital, brand, and financial metrics.
Ticket to play:
- Experience of General Management with responsibility for large teams (50+ people) and experience from the gaming field (casino, poker, sports)
- Track record of building out and scaling a comparison business, including P/L responsibility
- Demonstrable track record of attracting and growing top talent
- A mover & shaker in the wider gaming market, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Proven leadership experience, able to build, lead and inspire high-performing, engaged teams to successful outcomes
- A Win as One collaborator who utilises the expertise of the team and organisation to achieve results
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- Strong digital marketing knowledge to support the growth and encourage engagement within the community
- Deep commercial expertise & P&L experience - having had previous ownership of sizeable budgets/P&Ls
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events including lunch on Fridays on the company
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.