Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Global Head of Content
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do
- Get to develop and execute a forward-thinking, innovative and cohesive content strategy that helps to bring useful, world-class content to millions of people
- Collaborate on a daily basis with some of the leading minds in tech to solve problems no one else can and to bring your vision to reality
- Inspire your teams to think big, be constantly looking for ways to innovate on content types, bring a spirit of creativity to everything we do and explore new opportunities to delight our users across their entire experience
- Design and implement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content against the business’s objectives and strategies, ensuring your wins are fully recognized and celebrated
- Get to champion outstanding content quality as a guide across a full spectrum of content types and mediums, tailored to different audience needs and shifting industry trends
- Motivate, inspire and coach an already world-class content team (that looks set to triple in size to more than 100 people by 2025), helping individuals and the chapter as a whole develop in line with our enviable growth trajectory and expansion into new geographical regions and verticals
- -Work collaboratively with and be supported by a senior leadership team that is hugely passionate about the power of content and storytelling to create engaging, compelling brands
Ticket to play
- Strategic thinker and thought leader with excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills
- You’re a brilliant communicator and listener with the ability to clearly identify, articulate and prioritise the strategic and tactical value of your vision and roadmap
- Experience developing and leading teams of world-class content creators, editors and managers across a portfolio of products
- A rich knowledge of how users interact with various types of digital content, user psychology, copywriting & persuasion techniques, methodology for gaining a deep understanding of user intent and its application to optimize content across the entire customer journey
- Experience developing content strategies for global audiences and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment with broader business objectives.
- Strong background in bringing all aspects of content production together (SEO, UX, data, product etc.) to build best-in-class experiences that attract, delight, engage and retain users
- Ability to engage easily with people and build strong and long-lasting relationships,
- “Team First” win as one mentality: celebrating overall achievements and success while recognizing outstanding individual efforts.
- You're results-orientated having played in and amongst highly competitive online industries (finance, comparison, e-commerce, travel etc.) or, ideally iGaming,
- You have demonstrable leadership and management ability including mentorship, leading by example, being a team player, inspirational, motivational and great to work with
- You can operate with a remote-first mindset, bringing your passion for creating an exceptional team culture and place to work in any situation
- You’re metrics-obsessed and continually work to understand the data that helps you improve decision making, strategy and performance across all forms of content including commercial, info & strategy, news & blog, video, imagery, stats, data and more
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.