Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of Communications
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
For any business, communication is key, but when you’re growing fast it’s crucial! Making sure that everyone across the company knows what’s going on is a huge priority for us.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver comprehensive internal comms and understand the role of storytelling to cascade and land our strategic messages and provide all team members with regular, meaningful and consistent information about activity across relevant areas. This is a key role working with our leadership team in communicating a sense of purpose across the whole team as well as managing change effectively. It requires someone who is a natural self-starter who brings together strategic leadership, with the ability to make things happen.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on our internal communications strategy.
- Support new projects by providing specific and timely information to enable us to engage everyone and bring about change in an effective manner.
- Create inspiring and effective employee communications on a broad variety of topics to create a sense of shared purpose that is organised and relevant to the working lives of all our team members.
- Provide communication tools and content to enhance our culture based on a consistent two-way flow of information.
- Partner with our People Experience Lead to measure the effectiveness of comms and assess whether they are meeting the needs of both the leadership team AND all team members to develop improvements where required.
Ticket to play:
- You will bring in-depth experience of creating and delivering internal comms strategies across global markets ideally in the tech sector
- A proven track record and ability to build relationships with c-suite to deliver internal communications that inform, engage and inspire
- A collaborative self starter, strong project management skills, able to prioritise a dynamic workload in a fast paced rapidly growing environment.
- Track record in leading brand engagement through content across multiple channels
- Experience in measuring engagement and continually look for improvements
- Background in journalism and PR preferred; Proven ability to hold the room with compelling storytelling
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary