Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of Content - Casino
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. By joining us as a Head of Content, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to find innovative ways to ensure that we create the best possible content for a core part of our business.
This role will give you the opportunity of defining and implementing a content strategy and leading a team that will meet and exceed the needs of our users. Working with a leadership team across multiple disciplines, you will play an integral part in delivering in increasing engagement on our product and exceeding commercial objectives across many markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute a forward-thinking, innovative and cohesive content strategy to increase performance in existing markets and support launching into new target markets
- Continuously map content opportunities that will provide attributable impact on the commercial growth of the product
- Manage/implement processes that maintain the highest possible editorial standards for all launched content
- Collaborate on a daily basis with some of the greatest minds in tech to solve problems no one else can and to bring your vision to reality
- Inspire your team to be creative, leveraging different types of content to enhance the user experience through content
- Design and implement systems that actively measure, manage, optimise and communicate the performance of the content against the product’s goals and strategies, ensuring your wins are fully recognised and celebrated
- Motivate, inspire and coach an already world-class content team, helping individuals and the chapter as a whole to develop in line with our enviable growth trajectory and expansion into new geographical regions and verticals
- Work collaboratively with and be supported by a senior leadership team that is hugely passionate about the power of content and storytelling to create engaging, compelling brands
- Commercially savvy, ideally have worked on commercial focused product before.
- You’ll have experience working in the iGaming, wagering or gambling industries, or a strong personal knowledge, understanding and passion for these industries
- Previous responsibility for sales, conversions or revenue using content as driver.
- An inspirational leader, you have demonstrable leadership and management ability including mentorship, coaching by example, being a team player, motivational and great to work with
- “Team First” win as one mentality: celebrating overall achievements and success while recognizing outstanding individual efforts. And you can operate with a remote-first mindset, bringing your passion for creating an exceptional team culture and place to work in any situation
- A strategic thinker and thought leader, with excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing content strategies for global audiences and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure alignment with broader business goals
- You’re a brilliant communicator and listener with the ability to clearly identify, articulate and prioritise the strategic and tactical value of your vision and roadmap
- A rich knowledge of how users interact with various types of digital content, user psychology, copywriting & persuasion techniques, methodology for gaining a deep understanding of user intent and its application to optimize content across the entire customer journey
- Strong background in bringing all aspects of content production together (SEO, UX, data, product etc.) to build best-in-class experiences that attract, delight, engage and retain users
- You’re metrics-obsessed and continually work to understand the data that helps you improve decision making, strategy and performance across all forms of content including commercial, info & strategy, news & blog, video, imagery, stats, data and more
- Performance focussed, have held previous roles where team has been accountable for performance/impact of their work and they've delivered great results.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You’re experienced leading a team through a CMS migration (bonus points if that’s onto Contentful)
- Social media, and video/audio production experience or knowledge would also be beneficial
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.