Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of Engineering
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we need from you:
- Be a world class leader that manages, recruits, develops and retains talent across multiple teams.
- Ability to achieve greatness through others and manage a team of managers
- Work with Product and Delivery leadership in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
- Own and drive the technical direction of your organisation
- Work closely with other Engineering Leaders to influence on global initiatives.
- Identify recruitment and training needs for your organisation
- Use industry leading metrics to measure your organisations operations and delivery
Tickets to play:
- Capable of optimising processes and driving performance improvement across multiple squads to deliver better, and more efficient products.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving personal growth and organising the team’s goals/OKR's
- Highly skilled in modern Devops culture / practices
- Proven experience in Cloud based environments
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple products, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Leading Engineers on best practices on key architectural concepts as needed
- Continuously support in trade off conversations around technical debt
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary