Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of FP&A
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
The Head of FP&A will report to the CFO and work closely with the executive leadership, strategy team, business unit finance leads and tribes leaders across the group.
The role and team have two main pillars: FP&A and Commercial Finance business support.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Take ownership of the group budgeting, planning & forecasting activities (people, processes and tools) to deliver the long range financial business growth plan, annual budget and reforecasts.
- Alongside the core FP&A duties, the team will also be invaluable business support partners to stakeholders across all our group commercial functions and business units. Delivering monthly financial performance reporting and supporting business stakeholders with financial decision making and high-quality analytics.
- Work closely with M&A team on financial assessment of investment opportunities and the post-acquisition onboarding of new finance teams.
- Develop a capital allocation framework to ensure we are making the right bets across the portfolio and analysing our ROI.
- Continuous improvement of all our financial planning processed and implementing new ways of working which support a high growth environment.
- Work hand in hand with our business analytics team to support the development of our data warehouse and tooling
- Coaching and skills development of an internationally dispersed team.
Ticket to play:
- The ideal profile would be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA or equivalent) with significant post-qualification experience in FP&A and commercial finance coming from technology scale-ups or gaming.
- Strong analytical capabilities, Excel modelling skills and the ability to deliver compelling financial presentations that gets the right message across.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of an organisation.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.